Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Order guild for WAR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skuttler
Admin
Skuttler

About Us Empty
PostSubject: About Us   About Us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Hello, and welcome to Knights of the Phoenix, a new guild started for Warhammer Online, on the side of Order.

Knights of the Phoenix represents a union of men and women who's sole purpose is to defend our lands, purge the heretic, and take back what was once ours. The forces of destruction have raped our lands, destroyed our homes, and slain our families. There is only one answer to this slaughter they have forced upon us. We will take our axes and hammers, we will use our magics and runes, our armies will gather. And we will decimate the forces of destruction.

Our guild will have members who have come from many different types of games and play styles, and this will help to ensure that our guild will offer something to everyone. If you are a die hard PvP'er you will find a comfy spot among our ranks. If you enjoy the steady pace of PvE it will be easy to find guild mates who will quest with you, and if you fall somewhere in between, that's just fine as well.

We will not be having an extensive rank structure, we value all of our members, and believe that everyone is important within the guild, so everyone will be treated the same, whether you have never played an MMORPG before, or if you have been playing them for years. This way there is no "starting at the bottom" trying to work your way up to a respectable rank so you can actually make an influence within the guild.

The main purpose of this guild is to have fun, if you don't want to have fun, I wouldn't recommend coming here. The one thing that we hold higher than having fun, is respect. We respect everyone for what they bring to the guild and won't tolerate people being put down.

If you have any questions, feel free to post a topic or PM me.

-Taap
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix.foromotion.net

About Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: Knights of the Phoenix Forum :: About Knights of the Phoenix-
Jump to: